Our volunteers are essential service providers! There are a wide variety of ways you or your group can make a difference here at the Westminster Rescue Mission (WRM). Are you interested in getting food to those who need it most? Do you have interests or talents you like to share with clients in our residential treatment programs? Or perhaps your group would like to come on campus to do a hands-on group project? We need your help! Take a look at some of the opportunities below and fill our application. Have other idea for how you or your groups would like to serve or volunteer with us, please add that the the comment section in the volunteer form. Thank your for your service and for helping to make a difference here at WRM.
Volunteer opportunities include:
Ideas for Groups
- Meal preparation off-site for our clients to be delivered at 11:30 for lunch or 4:30 for dinner
- Painting areas in the Mission
- Beautification projects such as gardens, lawn care, and maintenance.
Opportunities for Eagle Scout Projects
- Brick garden at the flag pole
- Benches outside
- Playground equipment
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
- Food program truck drivers and helpers for Feeding America
- Office staff support
- Doctor or nurse to discuss self-care and nutrition with groups.
- Vehicle maintenance
- The opportunity to lead Chapel
- NA or AA sponsor and leadership
- Store help with displays, sorting, assistance with marketing
Please note: Volunteers are welcome to fill out an application and make a volunteer training appointment! This will be about 30 minutes.
Contact Jaime Keller with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org 410-848-2222 ext 112