The Mission Marketplace proudly works with a variety of local agencies (see below) that provide furniture vouchers to assist families and individuals in need.
Furniture Vouchers cover the following needs:
- furniture options
- small appliances
Items not covered under furniture items:
- leather items
- brand new items with tags
- clothing – We do recommend reaching out to Shepard Staff or Second Chances through HSP for clothing vouchers.
- any other items not on your voucher form. Thank you!
You must reach out and work directly with the agencies to see if you will qualify. Here is a list of agencies that are recommended in our area!
- United Way
- The Freedom Center
- Social Security
- Shepard Staff
- Human Services Program of Carroll County
- Spectrum Support – Frederick
- Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake – Step program
- Potomac Case Management
Repurposing & Recycling
We believe in being good stewards of the treasures that God gives us. Our planet is one of them. One of the benefits of “thrifting” is that we are not creating anything new but using what we have! While we do not accept recycling from the public, internally the recycling through our program of worn out goods is massive. We do our part in taking care of the community through our recycling on campus.