Though the Mission Marketplace is closed, vouchers may still be scheduled until we no longer have the needed items to distribute. To make voucher appointment please call (410) 848-2222 x 121 to let us know the items you are in need of when you call.
The Mission Marketplace proudly works with a variety of local agencies (see below) that provide furniture vouchers to assist families and individuals in need.
Furniture Vouchers cover the following needs:
- furniture options
- small appliances
Items not covered under furniture items:
- leather items
- brand new items with tags
- clothing – We do recommend reaching out to Shepard Staff or Second Chances through HSP for clothing vouchers.
- any other items not on your voucher form. Thank you!
You must reach out and work directly with the agencies to see if you will qualify. Here is a list of agencies that are recommended in our area!
- United Way
- The Freedom Center
- Social Security
- Shepard Staff
- Human Services Program of Carroll County
- Spectrum Support – Frederick
- Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake – Step program
- Potomac Case Management